Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tommorrow is the first meeting

I am very hopeful for our first Stitch and a Prayer gathering. I just want to get started. If 3 or 4 of us join in, it is a good start.

I already have just the perfect hat project. I visited my cousins young son in Iowa City hospitals over the weekend. He had a bone marrow transplant about three weeks ago and needs a happy hat to cover his 20 year old bald head. I hope I am just the right person to knit and say a pray over this special hat. Is this a small bit of what I am called to do?

1 comment:

jababo said...

Hello afternoon knitters,

It was fun refreshing my knitting skills, but even nicer getting to know some church people better or for the first time. Thanks, Julie for sharing your knowledge and knitting needles and yarn!

I was looking for some activity that benefits other people. This is a great idea and an excellent start.